Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate has a vibrant white colour and comes in crystal powder form. It is subtly soluble in acid and water. It doesn’t produce any strong pungent
odour. It is very toxic to aquatic wildlife and should not be disposed incorrectly.
Chemical application and strength
Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate is product which is being used in a wide range of daily applications and manufacturing purposes.
•In the Agricultural industry it is popularly used in fertilizers and pesticides.
• It can also be found being used in different binding agents and general adhesives.
• Used in the production of different cleaning and washing products which include laundry detergents, grease strippers, soaps, stain removers, and many more.
• Also used in the production of personal hygiene like perfumes, toothpastes, shampoos, lotions and others
• In the painting industry, Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate is used as modifiers in paints.
• Used as oxidation agents, accelerators, reducing agents, and many more.
• Used as surface treatment for water repellents, polishing agents, metals, hardening agents, corrosion inhibitors, and many more.
• It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight. If placed in a very cold confinement, it has the tendency to solidify.
Other applications include zinc plating, synthetic fiber industry and are a raw material of lithopone.
Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate 98%
Other trading names
• Zinc sulfate hydrate
• UNII – PTX099XSFI
• Zinc Sulfate-1-Hydrate
• Dried Zinc Sulfate
Types of Packaging
• 25 kg bags
. 50 kg bags
FOB Price (Per Ton) $1,000.00