Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate has a vibrant white colour and comes in crystal powder form. It is subtly soluble in acid and water. It doesn’t produce any strong pungent odour. It is very toxic to aquatic wildlife and should not be disposed incorrectly.
Chemical application and strength
Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate is product which is being used in a wide range of daily applications and manufacturing purposes.
• In the Agricultural industry it is popularly used in fertilizers and pesticides.
• It can also be found being used in different binding agents and general adhesives.
• Used in the production of different cleaning and washing products which include laundry detergents, grease strippers, soaps, stain removers, and many more.
• Also used in the production of personal hygiene like perfumes, toothpastes, shampoos, lotions and others
• Used in the growing of crops and raising livestock.
• Used as oxidation agents, accelerators, reducing agents, and many more.
• Used as surface treatment for water repellents, polishing agents, metals, hardening agents, corrosion inhibitors, and many more.
• It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight. If placed in a very cold confinement, it has the tendency to solidify.
• Other applications include electroplating, flotation reagent in mining, and water treatment processes.
Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate 99%
Other trading names
• Zinc Sulphate Hydrate
• Sulfato de Zinc
• CCRIS 5563 .
• Zinc Sulfate Hydrate (JP17)
• O4SZn.7H20 .
Types of Packaging
• Use bags with 25 kg or 50 kg weight capacity per bag
FOB Price (Per Ton) $1,000.00