Sodium Lauryl ether sulfate appears as a white or light yellow viscous paste. It also comes in the form of a light yellow or colorless liquid. This form of sodium salt does
not have any odor. At Camacher, we have SLES for sale as well as other industrial chemicals for sale. Get your free quote by contacting us today!
Chemical application and strengths:
• Sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES) is used as a surfactant or anionic detergent in personal care products such as toothpaste, soaps and shampoos.
. SLES is a largely available and inexpensive foaming agent that allows it to clean the body effectively bytrapping dirt particles on the skin. It is very safe for use even in the mouth. The fact that it does not have pungent odors or taste makes it a good addition to any personal care product.
• It is soluble in water, has excellent detergency features, good biodegradability and anti-hard water performance. These features make it good for soaps. In addition, its high biodegradation makes it safe for the environment.
• In addition, SLES is used in the textile industry in wetting and clearing. Here, it is basically used for cleaning off oils and waxes during the pre-treatment. This, in turn helps in the improvement of the solidity of disperse and reactive dyeing. SLES has a high molecular weight that gives superior levelling and dyeing depth than many emulsifiers.
Sodium Laureth Sulfate / SLES 70%
Other Trading Names:
• Sodium lauryl ether sulfate
• Sodium Laureth sulfate
• Sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES)
Type of Packaging:
• 160kg Plastic drum
• 200kg Plastic drum
FOB Price (Per Ton) $1,100.00