Dithiophosphate IBS or Sodium Diisobutyl Dithiophosphate has a yellowish and dark brown coloured appearance. It comes in a stable liquid form which has no
strong smell. It has a PH level of 10 to 13.
Chemical application and strength
Dithiophosphate IBS or Sodium Diisobutyl Dithiophosphate is a very good collector of nickel, zinc minerals (activated), and copper ores. It is also used within gold harvesting plants because of its ability to increase harvest of precious metals.
• In the process of depressing iron sulphides, high levels of pH is needed which makes this floater the ideal one to use.
• Also great in the recovery process of refractory gold which is contained in sulphide matrices
• Compared to most collectors of sulphide, only a small amount of Dithiophosphate IBS is needed in the flotation process.
• This floater gives maximum value in recovering precious metals.
• It has a very minimal frothing ability which is why frothing agents are naturally used with it.
• Very strong and faster collector than a range of thiol collectors, but more selective.
• Compared to other xanthates, it is very selective of iron sulfides in the alkaline circuit.
Sodium Diisobutyl Dithiophosphate/Dithiophosphate IBS 49% – 51%
Other trading names
• Sodium Diisobutyl Dithiophosphate
• Orica DSP 007
• Flottec 2034
• FloMin C2330
• O-diisobutyl Ester
• Phosphorodithioic Acid
• Natrium – O
Types of Packaging
• Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
• Use steel drum with 170kg/drum capacity and plastic drum with 200kg/drum capacity
FOB Price (Per Ton) $1,410.00