Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate (SDIC Dihydrate 56%) is a white, water-soluble solid. It comes in the forms of white powder, granules, and tablets.
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate (SDIC Dihydrate 56%) is an extremely efficient chemical compound and therefore, has many industrial applications. Its main
applications and strengths are:
• It is used as an industrial water disinfectant.
• It is used in the drinking water production industries as a disinfectant.
• It is used to sterilise and disinfect swimming pools.
• It is also used as a fabric finishing agent.
• It can be used for the disinfection of public and private places like hospitals, homes, and hotels etc.
• It can be used to prevent wool from shrinking.
• It is used for disinfection and environmental sterilisation in livestock, poultry, and fish raising.
• It can also be used to prevent paper from decaying.
• Furthermore, it is also used for bleaching textiles.
• It is used in the breeding industry and aquaculture too.
• It is used in rubber chlorination as well.
• Its strengths include dissolving without residue. There will be no residual wall. Only clear water will be seen.
• It ensures less water exchange frequency.
• It quickly kills all kinds of bacteria.
• It is easy to use and results last for a longer period of time.
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate (SDIC Dihydrate 56%)
Other Trading Names:
• Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
• SIDC Dihydrate
• Sodium Troclosene
• Sodic Troclosene
• Sodium Dichloroisocyanuric Acid
Types of Packaging
• 50kg weight capacity per drum
• 25kg weight capacity per drum
FOB Price (Per Ton) $1,650.00