Alky Hydroxamic Acid has a pretty dark red colour appearance. It also comes in liquid form which has no distinct odour. It has a pH level of 10 to 13.
Chemical application and strength
Sodium Alkyl Hydroxamic Acid or Sodium Alkyl Hydroximic Acid is a very good collector and flotation agent with oxidized sulfide and different metallic oxides, even ones which are very difficult to extract by other collector agents. It has a strong collection power with wolframite, copper oxide ores, titanic iron, hematite, niobium ores, and many more. It can strongly extract various non-ferrous metals.
• In alkaline conditions, Alkyl Hydroxamic Acid is a strong floater of cobalt and copper.
• It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight. If placed in a very cold confinement, it has the tendency to solidify.
• It is easily soluble in water and also in alkaline solutions.
• Its chain length increases along with the broadening of floatability.
• It is usually used by some as an aqueous solution.
• In the pH range of 10 to 13 is where its flotation and collection ability is very strong and effective.
Sodium Alkyl Hydroxamic Acid ≥ 26%
Other trading names
Sodium Alkyl Hydroximic Acid
Types of Packaging
• Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
• Use plastic drums with 180 kg weight capacity and steel drums with 170 kg weight capacity per drum
FOB Price (Per Ton) $3,950.00