Salicyl Hydroxamic Acid has a pinkish orange colour and comes in powder form. It is chemically stable and has a subtle distinct odour.
Chemical application and strength
Salicyl Hydroxamic Acid or Salicyl Hydroximic Acid when used with iron, tin tungsten, copper, and various rare earth materials will be able to create stable chelate. In contrast, if it is used along with alkali earth metals and various alkali metals it will create unstable chelate. In conclusion, Salicyl Hydroximic Acid (SHA) has a very strong selectivity. If used with tin, it will be able to produce different complex salts, which proves its excellent selectivity towards tin.
• It is easily soluble within water and also in aqueous alkali solutions.
• In the flotation process, P86 is always partnered with SHA when extracting tin.
• Salicyl Hydroximic Acid (SHA) also has excellent frothing ability.
• Because of its characteristic of low toxicity, it is safe to use within any environment.
• Its toxicity levels are just a sixteenth of the levels of Benzyl Arsenic Acid.
• Only low dosages are needed per application but will be able to use in a wide range of applications.
• It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight. Containers should always be placed on upright
Salicyl Hydroxamic Acid / Salicyl Hydroximic Acid ≥ 60%
Other trading names
• Salicyl Hydroxamic Acid
Types of Packaging
• Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
• Use steel drums with 100 kg weight capacity per drum
FOB Price (Per Ton) $1,000.00