CC 321 has an orange colour and comes in an oily liquid form. It is not soluble in water and has no strong odour.
Chemical application and strength
CC 321 is widely used in the mining processes of various non-ferrous metals like lead, zinc, copper, and others. It exhibits very strong frothing ability and it is persistent
and distributed well. The layer of foam produced has proper viscosity, size, and ductility.
• Very soluble in specific organic solvents and in alcohol.
• It has the ability to float coarse pellet intergrowth into the concentrate. This raises the ratio of metal recovery.
• Sometimes it is more preferred than pine oil in various mines.
• It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight. It should always be placed upright and never upside down
Pine Oil Replacement High Compound Alcohol Frother for Nonferrous Mines CC 321
Types of Packaging
• Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
• Steel drums with 170 kg weight capacity per drum
FOB Price (Per Ton) $1,000.00