Lead nitrate or Lead dinitrate has a white colour and comes in the form of small crystals bits. It is very soluble in water.
Chemical application and strength
Lead nitrate or Lead dinitrate is an inorganic compound which has a wide array of applications in different industries. In the field of mining, it is used as an accelerator in the cyanidation process of gold and other precious metals. In the flotation processes it is a great activator of stibnite in antimony ores.
• It has the ability to enhance the kinetics of gold leaching.
• One of the advantages of Lead nitrate is that it can activate sphalerite which is like Copper Sulphate.
• Adding lead nitrate will not the consumption of cyanide.
• When used along with oxygen, it is able to provide better effectiveness in the extraction of gold.
• It is also used as a heat stabilizer in polyesters and nylon. Also, it is used in the coatings of photothermograpic paper.
• In the manufacturing industry. Lead nitrate is used in the production of various explosives like lead azide.
• It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight. It is very toxic and carcinogenic to humans. This is
why proper handling and care is needed.
Other applications of lead nitrate is a dyeing mordant, medical astringent, chemical reagent, and many more.
Lead Nitrate 99%
Other trading names
• Lead dinitrate
• Plumbous nitrate
• Lead (II) nitrate
• HSDB 637
Types of Packaging
• Available in 25kg bags (-25 tons/20 ft container)
• Available in 1 ton jumbo bags (-24 tons/20 ft container)
FOB Price (Per Ton) $2,450.00