Isopropyl Alcohol or Ethanol has a colorless and transparent appearance and comes in a liquid form which has low viscosity level. It has a density of 0.789 g/cm³.
Chemical application and strength
Isopropyl Alcohol or Ethanol is a chemical which has a wide range of uses. This includes the use in the manufacturing of various products like beverages, flavorings, acetic acid, fuels, and dyes. Its other uses can be determined depending on its concentration. In the medical field, Isopropyl Alcohol with a concentration between 70% to 75% is used for disinfecting purposes. Common rubbing alcohols which are used in hospitals and households are of this concentration.
• Isopropyl alcohol with 95% concentration and higher is not used as commonly as the 70% -75% variant in disinfecting.
• Used commonly in wiping UV lamp.
. Used in the production of common household products like cleaners, paint thinners, and disinfectants.
• Commonly used as antiseptic to prevent surface infections.
• Used in the manufacturing of plastic, detergent, pesticide, medicines, antifreeze, and many more.
Isopropyl Alcohol 99% (Ethanol)
Other trading names
Types of Packaging
• Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 800 kg capacity/drum or tank
• Use steel drums with 160 kg weight capacity per drum.
FOB Price (Per Ton) $1,150.00