Hydrogen Peroxide or Dihydrogen Dioxide has a transparent and colorless appearance. It comes in the liquid form with a sharp odor.
Hydrogen Peroxide has many industrial applications. Its main applications are:
• It is used as a bleaching agent in textile and paper industries.
• It is used in the production of various organic compounds in the chemical industries.
• It is used in the oxidation and hydroxylation reactions.
• Hydrogen Peroxide is used as a steriliser and disinfectant in wastewater treatment.
In the mining industry it is used for eliminating the toxic effects of cyanide tailings.
Hydrogen Peroxide 50%
Other Trading Names:
• Dihydrogen Dioxide
• Hydrogen Dioxide
Types of Packaging
• 25kg weight capacity per drum
• 35kg weight capacity per drum
• IBC drum with 1200kg weight capacity per drum
FOB Price (Per Ton) $600.00