Diethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether or Di (ethylene glycol) Vinyl Ether has a colorless transparent appearance. It comes in a liquid form with a strong pungent odour
and has a density level of 0.968 g/mL
Chemical application and strength
Diethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether or Di (ethylene glycol) Vinyl Ether has a wide range applications in the industry. One of which is that it is used as a polymer used in various products like coatings, lacquers, and surgical adhesives. It is also used as a modifier for polystyrene and alkyd resins. Another application is as a plasticizer for nitrocellulose and other kinds of plastics.
Used as a chemical intermediate.
Used as a chemical reagent and organic intermediate for various plasticizers, coatings, auxiliaries, and many more.
Not soluble in water but
• Chemically stable under normal conditions.
Should be kept in an environment free of water and moisture. Should also kept far away from fire or high temperatures.
. Polymerization can occur if exposed to heat and light.
Diethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether / Di (ethylene glycol) Vinyl Ether 98%
Other trading names
• Di(ethylene glycol) vinyl ether
• Ethanol, 2-[2-(ethenyloxy) ethoxy] – Degrve
• glycol monovinyl ether -Diethylen
• Vinyl Carbitol
• Diethyleneglycol vinyl ether
Types of Packaging
• Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000 kg capacity/drum or tank
• Use plastic drums with 190 kg weight capacity per drum.