T-610 has pinkish orange colour and comes in plaster of powder form. It is chemically stable and has no strong odour. It is sparingly dissolvable in water but very
soluble within alkali solutions.
Chemical application and strength
T-601 is a great collector which has excellent selectivity characteristics in the right conditions compared to that of SHA or SalicylHydroxamic Acid. It has the ability to form chemically stable chelate with copper, tin, iron, various rare earth minerals, copper, tungsten, and many more. But with alkali and earth metals, the T-601 forms unstable chelate.
• Very soluble in water.
• Exhibits great selectivity characteristics in the flotation of select metal ores, particularly tin.
• It is always used along with P86 in the flotation process of tin.
• Has some frothing ability
• Because of its low dosage and low toxicity levels, it is used in a wide range of applications.
• It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight. It should always be placed upright and never upside down
Collector T – 610 with Frothing Ability
Other trading names
Types of Packaging
• Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
• Use steel drums with 120 kg weight capacity per drum
FOB Price (Per Ton) $1,000.00