CC 903 has yellowish dark brown colour and come in an oily liquid form. It is not soluble in water but is soluble in specific organic solutions like alcohol.
Chemical application and strength
CC 903 is a new type frothing agent. These types of frothers are often used by mining companies in the flotation process of lead, zinc, copper, non-sulfide ores, sulfide ores, and many more. Key features include:
• Soluble in various organic solutions and has low toxic levels.
• It is flammable and a pine oil odour.
• A powerful frothing agent of non-ferrous metals which are accompanied by silver, non-metal ores, and gold.
• Its froth is very persistent and stable which has a great flow. It has a lower dosage than that of Pine oil.
• CC 903 has a better frothing ability than that of the CC 904 and both have some collection powers.
• They are often used in the collecting process of sulphur, talc, graphite, molybdenite, and many more.
• It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight. It should always be placed upright and never upside down
CC 903 Frothers for Sulfide Ores Flotation
Other trading names
Types of Packaging
• Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
• Use steel drums with 170 kg weight capacity per drum
FOB Price (Per Ton) $1,000.00