Dithiophosphate BA or Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate has a white and pale greyish coloured appearance. It comes in a fine powder form which has no kind of
odour. It has a PH level of 9.
Chemical application and strength
Dithiophosphate BA or Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate is a very good collector and flotation agent of nonferrous metallic minerals like copper, zinc sulfide
(activated), silver, polymetallic ores, and lead.
• Its pH levels are ideal in the depressing process of iron pyrites.
• It has is a very strong collector compared to thiocarbamates and various secondary collectors.
• A good flotation agent and is quite selective within acidic environments.
• Dithiophosphate BA can be quite weak in collecting magnetizing pyrite and pyrite but is very selective
• It is a very good collector of galena and can enhance the separation of pyrite and galena.
It can also enhance the separation process of pyrite and chalcopyrite.
• This is a very useful flotation agent of antimony sulfide minerals and nickel.
• Also a very effective flotation agent of nickel sulfide minerals.
• It is soluble in water.
• Very well known to be effective in the recovery process of precious minerals like silver, platinum, and gold.
Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate / Dithiophosphate BA 91%
Other trading names
• Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate
Types of Packaging
• Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
• Use steel drum with 40kg/drum capacity and plastic woven bags with 40kg/bag capacity
FOB Price (Per Ton) $1,000.00