Alky Hydroxamic Acid has a pretty dark red colour appearance. It also comes in a thick liquid form which has no strong kind of odour. It has the tendency to solidify when exposed to temperatures which are lower than 15 °C.
Chemical application and strength
Alkyl Hydroxamic Acid or Alkyl Hydroximic Acidis a very good collector and flotation agent with oxidized sulfide and different metallic oxides, even ones which are very difficult to extract by other collector agents. It has a strong collection power with wolframite, copper oxide ores, titanic iron, hematite, niobium ores, and many more. It can strongly extract various non-ferrous metals.
• In alkaline conditions, Alkyl Hydroxamic Acid is a strong floater of fine cassiterite
• It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight. If placed in a very cold confinement, it has the tendency to solidify.
• It is easily soluble in water and also in various organic solutions.
• Its chain length increases along with the broadening of floatability.
• Has mass fraction of less than 0.5% and is typically used by some as an aqueous solution.
• Flotation recovery rate increase with pH levels below pH 10 but strongly declines above that.
Alkyl Hydroxamic Acid 60%
Other trading names
• Alkyl Hydroximic Acid
Types of Packaging
• Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
• Use plastic drums with 180 kg weight capacity.
FOB Price (Per Ton) $1,000.00v