1.4 – Butanediol Monovinyl Ether or 4 – Hydroxybutyl Vinyl Ether has a colorless transparent appearance and come in a liquid form. It has density of 0.939 g/mL.
Chemical application and strength
1.4 – Butanediol Monovinyl Ether or 4 – Hydroxybutyl Vinyl Ether is a specialty chemical which has a wide range of applications. One of these is its usage as a reactive
diluent for coatings which are cured through radiation.
• Used as a chemical reagent and organic intermediate for various plasticizers, coatings, auxiliaries, and many more.
• Its preparation includes the vinylation process of 1,4-butanediol which is in the presence of KOH.
• It is soluble in a majority of solvents but it is not soluble in petroleum ether.
. Used as a solvent and in the manufacturing of various types of elastic fibers, polyurethanes, and plastics.
Should be kept in an environment free of water and moisture. Should also kept far away from fire or high temperatures.
1.4 – Butanediol Monovinyl Ether / 4 – Hydroxybutyl Vinyl Ether 99%
Other trading names
4-Hydroxybutyl Vinyl Ether
4- (Ethenyloxy)-1 – Butanol
. 4-(Vinyloxy)-1 – Butanol
• Tetramethylene Glycolmonovinyl Ether
• 4-Hydroxybutyl Vinyl Ether
Types of Packaging
• Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000 kg capacity/drum or tank
• Use galvanized steel drums with 190 kg weight capacity per drum.