Isopropyl Ethyl Thionocarbamate or O – Isopropyl – N – Ethyl Thionocarbamate has a type of dark brown or amber colour and comes in a liquid form with an oily consistency. It is partially dissolvable in water and has a density of 990-1004 kg/m³.
Chemical application and strength
Isopropyl Ethyl Thionocarbamate or O – Isopropyl – N – Ethyl Thionocarbamate is another strong type of collector which has characteristics of having strong collection in the flotation process of various nonferrous metallic sulfides.
• Partially soluble in water but is highly soluble in benzene, petroleum ether, alcohol, ethyl ether, and many more.
• Has weak collective power with regards to pyrites, but is very selective in the flotation process of various sulfide ores.
• It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight. It should always be placed upright and never upside down
• Compared to xanthates it has a better frothing ability.
• Isopropyl Ethyl Thionocarbamate dosages offered are lower than that of xanthates.
• Very good collectors in the flotation circuits of copper – molybdenum or copper-gold.
• Effective when in alkaline conditions and is powerful in the separation of highly oxidized ores.
Isopropyl Ethyl Thionocarbamate / O – Isopropyl – N – Ethyl Thionocarbamate ≥ 95%
Other trading names
• O- Isopropyl -N- Ethyl Thionocarbamate
Types of Packaging
• Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
• Use plastic drums with 200 kg weight capacity per drum
FOB Price (Per Ton) $3,050.00