3-Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid or 3-Cyclohexene – 1 – Carboxylic Acid has a colorless transparent appearance. It comes in a liquid form with a strong pungent odour and has a density level of 0.862 g/mL.
Chemical application and strength
3-Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid or 3-Cyclohexene – 1 – Carboxylic Acid has a wide range applications in the industry. One of which is that it is used as a polymer used in various products like coatings, lacquers, and surgical adhesives. It is also used as a modifier for polystyrene and alkyd resins. Another application is as a plasticizer for
nitrocellulose and other kinds of plastics.
• Used as a chemical intermediate.
• It is not soluble in water and chemically stable.
• Not compatible with strong oxidizing agents and bases.
Should be kept in an environment free of water and moisture. Should also kept far away from fire or high temperatures.
3 – Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid / 3 – Cyclohexene – 1 – Carboxylic Acid ≥ 98 %
Other trading names
3-Cyclohexene -1- Carboxylic Acid
Cyclohex -3- ene-1-carboxylic acid
• 1-Cyclohexene – 4-carboxylic Acid
Types of Packaging
• Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000 kg capacity/drum or tank
• Use plastic drums with 200 kg weight capacity per drum.